Sunday 22 April 2012

Salute 2012

Well we have now finished Salute 2012 and what a great day it was, although very tiring! I didn't get to leave the table from 8 o'clock in the morning when we got there until about 3pm when I did manage to get a quick trip round the show! It was really good to see everyone and our thanks go to all of you who stopped by to say hi (including some friends of yours Sander - but unfortunately I didn't get their names!). We met loads of interesting and friendly people who were very complimentary about our efforts which was nice!

Now those of you who have done show games will know that it is inevitable that something gets forgotten, and so it was yesterday. Unfortunately the "something" was charging my camera battery, so at the moment I have no photos to show you. But I did take some on my phone, and if I can work out how to post those I will! And lots of other people took pictures and I'm going to try to link up to those too.

1 comment:

  1. Hoi, great to hear you had such a good time! Friends you say? Dutch or other nationality friends? Because I didn't know any of my Dutch friends was going to Salute...

    Am looking forward to pictures!

    Cheers Sander

    ReplyDelete